Entertain events with the Heatlie Roaster. Designed for professional caterers, sporting clubs, schools and campsites; the commercial Roaster will help you cook for large groups with ease.
- Can reach 200 celsius in 3 minutes
- Large cooking area of 1350x540mm
- All stainless steel construction
- Removable burner, gas fittings and controls for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Fixed rear hood with roll-top lid for easy access
- Roaster base is cradle mounted with separate leg attachments for ease of transport
- Automatic piezo ignition
- Flame failure protection device
The Heatlie Roaster is made in Australia to be the toughest commercial roasting oven on the market. With a stainless steel finish, the Roaster is durable enough to deal with commercial catering for large events.
Go anywhere your job demands with this gas-powered 80kg capacity roaster oven. You'll be able to fit numerous roasts in here at once with expansive rack space and the ability to add more.
Find out more about the roaster, including the dimensions, in the tabs below.
The Heatlie Roaster is a high powered, industrial size roasting machine with enough from for a dozen or so roasts at once. It comes standard with a huge amount of space perfect for commercial roasting applications and even has the ability to add extra racks for added space if needed.
Our Roaster is incredibly energy efficient with the revolutionary Heatlie Ribbon Burner System, utilising the unique Heatlie Circular Cooking System for more effective roasting. This creates an oven convection style of cooking for beautifully, succulent roasts.
*Double up racks not included