If you're looking for a solid and sturdy texas style smoker without breaking the budget, then the Flaming Coals Offset Smoker BBQ is the logical choice. Simply use either wood or charcoal to heat the Flaming Coals Offset Smoker and add flavoured chunks or chips for extra smoke and flavour. For added durability, this smoker is constructed out of 3-4mm thick steel, is coated with high temperature paint, has wood grates on the base to lift your fire from the base of the unit and has stainless steel grilling racks. On both sides of the cooking chamber, you'll find 2 small holes designed for a temperature probe to be inserted through and into your meat so you'll be sure to get a perfect cook each and every time.
2 year warranty on the construction of the body
- Use with wood or charcoal
- Large 100mm diameter chimney with adjustable damper and cool touch damper handle
- 3x Fire box vents to adjust air-flow
- Heat management plates to disburse the heat more evenly
- 3mm and 4mm steel construction
- Heat-resistant paint
- Solid lid handles with stay-cool springs
- Wood storage shelf
- Slide-out ash tray
- Strong tube legs and steel wheels
- Adhesive heat sealing tape to seal the doors and minimise smoke and heat loss
- 3 temperature gauges
- 5mm thick stainless steel cooking grills
- 2 temperature probe holes with latch to close the holes if necessary
- Warming shelf on firebox
- Firebox: 48cm x 44cm
- Cooking Chamber: 104cm x 50cm
- Total length (including handles) 169cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie BBQs & Fireplaces MURARRIE users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review