A fireplace with a contemporary twist on the traditional campfire, designed by acclaimed Barcelona-based designer Hiroshi Tsunoda. Echoing Hiroshi's signature style of geometric figures, Stix consists of varying-sized tubular stainless steel sticks, creating a visually striking and practical fire for indoor and alfresco environments.
Powered by BioEthanol there is no requirements for flue as no harmful fumes are emitted when burnt.
- Weight: 20.70kg
- Dimensions H 780mm W 556mm L 557mm
- Materials: Stainless Steel Grade 304, Toughened Glass
- Colours: Stainless Steel, Black
- Application: Outdoor & Indoor
- Heats on Average: 20sqm - when used indoors
- Compatible Burner: AB3
- Volume Capacity: 2.5 Litres
- Burn Time: When used indoors 8 - 11 hours
- Accessory: Stix Cover
- Bio Ethanol Fuel: Only use e-NRG Ethanol Fuel
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie BBQs & Fireplaces users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.