The Weber Q3600 built in BBQ series is the latest evolution of the immensely popular and well known Weber Q Range. It takes the same well loved features and appearance from the Family Q, and turns it into an outdoor kitchen masterpiece. It will become the focal point of the outdoor kitchen, and deliver that sensational Weber flavour for years to come.
The Family Q has proved to be an absolute winner in Australian backyards. Because of the speed of its cooking, it’s easily able to cater for big parties, yet it’s extremely economical. When it comes to roasting, we believe this is the pick of the Qs. We know people love them because we are continually surprised by just how many Family Q owners go on to purchase a baby Q for their car, caravan or beach house.
• Stainless steel Q Burner and centre burner
• 22.9 megajoule (21,700 BTU) per hour output
• Durable cast-aluminium high lid with thermometer
• Rust-resistant cast iron split cooking grills
• Electronic infinite igniter
• Easy to read infinite control burner control knobs
• Cool to touch thermoset lid handle
• Removable drip tray
• Q recipe handbook with operating instructions
• Weber 5 year limited warranty
• Available in LP Gas (LP) and Natural Gas (NG)
• Titanium (LP 58060024 / NG 58067024)
• Height (with lid open): 82 cm
• Height (with lid closed): 49 cm
• Width : 86 cm
• Depth (with lid open): 62 cm
• Cooking area: approx. 2400 cm2 (63 cm x 45 cm)
• Cooking height: approx. 20 cm
• Total weight: approx. 41 kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie BBQs & Fireplaces users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.