AS YOUR LOCAL WEBER SPECIALIST DEALER, WE HAVE THESE IN STOCK EVERYDAY!
It’s not until you see a baby Q (Q1200AU) Premium roasting a whole chicken dinner outside a caravan that you know why the ‘baby’ Q is really the ideal travelling and camping BBQ. At home, in the boot of your car, out in the bush or down at the beach, the baby Q gives you total flexibility. Economy? You bet. Who would have thought you could cook over 100 great barbecue meals from just one 9 kg gas bottle.
Being the Premium Model Q1200 as opposed to the more basic Q1000 model this Q1200 boasts a higher lid, lid thermometer and electronlc ignition, making cooking roasts in particular a dream. Be sure to add a Weber Roasting Pack to get the best results!
• Stainless steel Q Burner
• 9 megajoule (8,500 BTU) per hour output
• Durable cast aluminium lid and body
• Durable cast aluminium high lid with thermometer
• Rust-resistant cast iron split cooking grills
• Electronic infinite igniter
• Easy to read infinite control burner control knob
• Cool to touch thermoset lid handle
• Glass reinforced nylon frame
• Removable drip tray
• Q recipe handbook with operating instructions
• Weber 5 year limited warranty
• Available in LP Gas (LP)
• Weber Baby Q Black Q1200 LP (51012024)
• Height (with lid open): 60 cm
• Height (with lid closed): 39 cm
• Width: 69 cm
• Depth (with lid open): 54 cm
• Cooking area: approx. 1200 cm2 (43 cm x 32 cm)
• Cooking height: approx. 15 cm
• Total weight: approx. 11.25 kg
• Cast iron grill weight: approx. 4.75 kg
• Body weight: approx. 6.5 kg
44 cm x 69 cm x 44 cm - 14 kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie BBQs & Fireplaces MURARRIE users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.